Central kitchen in LAAM residential complex in Riyadh MASIC Logistics provides a central kitchen with a total area of 1,395 square meters, in addition to dining halls on three floors with a total capacity of 4,200 square meters and a production capacity of about 60,000 meals per day, including breakfast, lunch and dinner. Catering and support services are also provided to various sectors in the many locations with high quality meals including six different nationalities through a pre-set menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Quality and hygiene control operations are carried out periodically on the central kitchen. The complex includes highly qualified chefs and employees in the management of the central kitchen and has obtained several internationally and locally accredited certificates, making MASIC Logistics one of the best providers of catering services for labor.
Central kitchen facilities and support units:
- Fully equipped central kitchen
- Fully equipped dining rooms with high standards service lines and a serene dining atmosphere
- Storage facilities: dry, cooled and frozen spaces
Central kitchen services:
- Diversity of dishes, including Arabic, Western, East Asian and the Indian subcontinent.
- Catering services for executives, VIPs, special events and parties.
- Catering services for supervisors, employees, and workers.
- Hospitality services with daily menus including breakfast, lunch, dinner and midnight meals.
- Daily packaged lunches with delivery to work sites.
- ISO 22000 - 2005 accreditation certificate
- Certificate of Excellence of the Industrial Cities and Technology Zones Authority